UNHCR Job Circular 2020, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Representation in Bangladesh! UNHCR posted a new job circular, the best career opportunity on this website jobplacebd.com. UNHCR Job Circular in Bangladesh applies for an online job.
UNHCR Job Circular in Bangladesh Summary:
Organization: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Job Type: Private Company
Title: Senior Admin Assistant
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Decline Date: 26 May 2020
Gender: Male & Female
Job Level: Entry Level
Job Experience: Not mandatory
-Teamwork and collaboration
-Committed to continuous study
-Client and outcome orientation
-UN-UN / UNHCR Administrative Rules, Regulations and Procedures;
-UN-UN / UNHCR Financial Rules and Regulations and Procedures
UNHCR Job Circular 2020, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Representation in Bangladesh Details:
UNHCR Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the interpretation and processing of entitlements, providing contracts for various employee records and files.
- Search office files and records related to various topics for information and references. Select information and records based on general instructions in reports, correspondence, technical documents, project or program plans, and general reference documents for use in a specific format or others.
- Attend meetings on administrative matters of the day; Manage the movement of UNHCR staff members and monitor their attendance records, vacation plans, overtime, and visa requirements.
- Arrange appointments and maintain the supervisor’s calendar, receive visitors, place, and screen telephone calls and answer questions with consideration; Keep a list of names, addresses, and telephone numbers of ministers, government officials, and members of the diplomatic corps.
- Assist in the administrative formalities related to travel arrangements and the provision/renewal of visas, licenses, travel arrangements, and other similar documents.
- Perform other necessary responsibilities.