PRAN Group All Job List, Job Circular Pran Group 2020! Pran Group is one of the most popular companies in Bangladesh, Pran Group was started in 1981.
This company is doing business in different countries of the world including Bangladesh with very successful, they have published recruitment notice for a new job.
If you are interested to build your career with this group, then apply for the job now with your resume.
To get a job in this popular company you need to have previous experience but in some positions, you can apply for a job in Pran Group even if you don’t have previous experience.
PRAN Group All Job List 2020 Summary:
Organization Name: PRAN Group
Type: Private Job
Job Time: Full
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Decline: 23 May 2020
Experience: 1 Year
Age: 18-35 Year(s)
Gender: Male & Female
Position: Sales Marketing
PRAN Group All Job Description
- Collecting regular product orders.
- Provide product-based sales reports to the Territory Sales Manager.
- Ensure merchandising of products at every shop/outlet.
- Review DO and lifting targets according to monthly sales targets.
- Finding new markets and ensuring sales.
- Visit the market according to the regular route chart.
- To ensure DO by checking the stock of the product properly.
- Ensuring proper use and storage of various logistics provided by the company.
- Educational Qualifications Experienced DSRs must have passed at least eighth class and SSC in case of others.
- Must have at least 1-year experience in DSR / SR position in any FMCG company.
- Age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum of 32 years but for veterans, it is relaxable up to a maximum 35 years.
- Must be at least 5 feet tall and have a good body and good health.
- Must have the desire to ride a bicycle.
- Must have clear knowledge and familiarity with the market.
- Must have the ability to convince shopkeepers and customers.
PRAN Group All Job List, Job Circular Pran Group 2020 Notice Image File:
If you would like to apply for the job, please send your CV to the email below. Remember that the deadline for sending emails is 23rd May 2020.
Email: [email protected]