Govt Holiday Notice for Coronavirus, Until 30th May 2020- Recent Update! The global coronavirus epidemic has taken shape and has had a huge impact on Bangladesh as well, which is why the Bangladesh government has again increased public holidays.
Such notice has been received from the Ministry of Public Administration.
General holidays have been declared from 17th May 2020 to 28th May 2020. May 21, 2020, Government holidays of Shabe Kadar, weekly holidays of 22-23 and 30, 2020.
During this period, the instructions issued by the Department of Health Services must be strictly followed.
Emergency services such as electricity, water, gas, and other fuels, fire services, port activities, cleaning activities, telephone and internet services, and vehicles and personnel engaged in related work will be excluded from the holiday.
In other words, the people engaged in all these activities will not be on leave.
During the Bangladesh Govt Holiday Notice, all the factory authorities, including the pharmaceutical manufacturing and export-oriented industries, will be able to ensure the safety and health care of the workers.
Govt Holiday Notice for Coronavirus, Until 30th May 2020- Recent Update Full Information:
- Considering the situation, the sources related to industrial agriculture and production and supply system will be opened in phases.
- No educational institution can be kept open during public holidays.
- Bangladesh Bank will provide necessary instructions to keep the banking system open considering the benefits of Ramadan Eid and business.
- All the Ministries and Departments will keep the offices under their control open as required and they will issue specific instructions for conducting the functions in their field.
- And no one can leave the workplace during the public holiday of Eid al-Fitr.
Click on the download button below to get a better look at the full original PDF format
Dear visitor, I hope this article has benefited you a little, but if so, don’t forget to share this post with others. Thanks 😍